UX-PM Level 1 – Adopting UX
Ever wondered how to ensure UX is considered in a project? How to include UX tools? How to cultivate a user centered design culture? UX-PM 1 is for digital product, marketing, and project managers, who want to understand the fundamentals of UX, adopt UX methodologies in projects and encourage a customer-centered design culture in their organisations.
This User Experience training session strikes a balance between theory, problem-solving, and case-based reasoning.
- Understand key UX concepts and methods.
- Become a proponent of user-centred design in your organisation.
- Become familiar with methods to integrate UX design in your projects
- The definition of UX, basic principles of UX and ROI, UX tools and methodology at various phases of product development
- Integrate and roll out of UX design examining various case studies and illustrations
- Immersion and practical application of UX techniques: UX strategy and workshops, qualitative and qualitative research, personas, usability testing
- A combination of theory, problem-solving exercises and case studies
The certification takes place at the end of the second day of training. The certification exam is comprised of a multiple choice component and an oral exam with the UXalliance course instructor.
Who should attend
Product owners, interactive marketing managers, project managers and IT professionals who want to better understand UX and how to integrate UX activities into projects. No prerequisite apart from a curiosity for the subject.
Duration, fees & location
Duration: 2 Days
Fees: R7500 (excluding VAT)
Location: Mantaray Offices, Greenside, Johannesburg
International UX training program designed specifically for digital project, product and marketing professionals
Outcomes include boosting project success rates, building project management capacity, and developing methods for differentiating products.
Internationally recognised and certified by UXalliance, a global network of 26 leading independent UX companies.